Winemaker and sommelier living in two distant points in the same space repelling and attracting each other like magnetic poles, generating a vital energy transformed into this unique and electric Pinot Noir.
We take these poles in an abstract and geometric way, where we play with the interaction of two opposites. The name ” Desde los polos” comes from two distant places that expand and meet. It’s a design that seeks to play with all the materials along with the colors gold and black. Sophisticated, technical, linear and elegant.
A project by Andres Vignoni and Mariano Braga born from their friendship and passion for wine.
- Agency/Creative: Nano Alfonsin Studio
- Article Title: Nano Alfonsin Studio Creates Desde Los Polos Pinot Noir Wine Packaging
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Packaging Design, Product Naming
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass Bottle