Nano Alfonsin Studio Creates Desde Los Polos Pinot Noir Wine Packaging
Winemaker and sommelier living in two distant points in the same space repelling and attracting each other like magnetic poles, generating a vital energy transformed into this unique and electric Pinot Noir.
We take these poles in an abstract and geometric way, where we play with the interaction of two opposites. The name ” Desde los polos” comes from two distant places that expand and meet. It’s a design that seeks to play with all the materials along with the colors gold and black. Sophisticated, technical, linear and elegant.
A project by Andres Vignoni and Mariano Braga born from their friendship and passion for wine.
- Design Agency: Nano Alfonsin Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Nano Alfonsin Studio Creates Desde Los Polos Pinot Noir Wine Packaging
- Brand / Project Name: Desde Los Polos
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines
- Location: Argentina
- Market Country: Argentina
- Market Region: South America
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle