Naming, Branding and Packaging Design for Vycel Has Been Created by Dd London
We’re DD London, a London-based full-service creative agency. Over the last 18 months, we’ve worked with Vycel from naming and conception through to establishing its streamlined branding, packaging, visual identity suite and informative tone of voice. Vycel are setting the new standard in virus protection, harnessing the latest technology and expert knowledge to leave viruses nowhere to hide.
To launch Vycel, we created all packaging design and worked collaboratively with our client to develop product look and feel. Supporting the marketing and sales strategy across all touchpoints, we developed animations, illustrations, and QR codes for internal communications, packaging, sales and marketing collateral. The brand’s marque was created from using positively and negatively charged symbols which combined for a simple and recognisable marque which was in turn put created into animations for the Vycel website. We art directed product shoots and developed the med-tech visual style which conveys the focus of the medical technology behind the brand.
Our partnership has continued through production of a series of lifestyle and CGI films animations, as well as development of a full website for Vycel with an e-commerce platform launching soon, to establish their brand positioning as a med-tech, beautifully designed, credible brand and products, to provide the global community with peace of mind in the wake of COVID-19.
- Agency/Creative: DD London
- Article Title: Naming, Branding and Packaging Design for Vycel Has Been Created by Dd London
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: London
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: 2D Design, Animation, Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Creative Direction, Design, Film, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice, Typography, Web Design
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: branding, brand identity, product design, brand launch, product launch, packaging design, packaging, new brand, design, graphic design, branding agency, design agency, creative agency
Agency: DD London