Muverang is an ambitious sustainable mobility project led by 3 of the largest companies in Colombia (Sura, Celsia and Bancolombia). To fulfill the great purpose of brand positioning that was outlined from the beginning, a verbal and graphic identity had to be built from scratch to consolidate it as a monolithic brand that had to have its architecture very clear and deploy its communication in 3 fundamental business lines: business mobility, personal mobility, electric mobility.
Inspired by the concept of “frictionless mobility”, we built an analogy with a powerful and versatile element that clearly represented the fact of being able to move without restrictions and in an agile way: the boomerang. From there, we build not only the verbal and graphic identity of the company, but also a solid and color-coded brand architecture. The feeling of “buoyancy” and lightness, and making mobility fun but structured, resulted in the creation of a visual system with subtle elements that suggest movement and freedom. All this, supported by the innovative vehicles and solutions that the company offers as a portfolio of mobility products and services.
Mobility at a global level is one of the issues of greatest interest and concern, not only among citizens but also in the corporate and public scene. The alliance between these three large companies is an example of how the synergy of shared solutions can lead to the creation of a powerful and articulated business model to offer a true solution and long-term transformation (Sura: Insurance + Celsia: Energy + Bancolombia: digital banking).
- Agency/Creative: Hobby
- Article Title: Muverang, a New Option for Sustainable Mobility Designed by Hobby Brand Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Colombia
- Agency/Creative City: Medellín
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding
- Industry: Transport
- Keywords: muverang, mobility, transport, Colombia