Sea World is a full service seafood and gourmet specialty products distributor with over 30 years of experience and an impressive catalogue of over 1,000 varieties of fresh and frozen products. Sea World came to us with the challenge of creating their re-brand with a mission to enter the international market. Our design team was certainly up for the challenge of rebranding legacy.
Featuring an imagotype of a fish, the main symbol for the brand, the new logo reflects a reformed boldness fit for a true legacy brand.
Sea World is renowned in the service industry for bringing the highest quality products, but were looking to strengthen their brand recognition with a new identity to reinforce the vision that they are certainly more than seafood. Their new image is intended as a quality seal and indicator of the freshest seafood and specialty products anywhere it is spotted.
The high contrast black and white color palette represents a new market differentiator for Sea World, while bringing forward their expertise in an elegant manner.
This rebranding marks a new chapter for sustainable and environmentally responsible sourcing of the best seafood, specialty products and more.
- Agency/Creative: Muuaaa Design
- Article Title: Muuaaa Design Agency Rebrands Sea World PR
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Puerto Rico
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Rebranding, Research, Retail Brand Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Seafood, specialties, food & beverage