Multifoto is a printing business operating in Moscow, as well as adjacent vicinities and Saint-Peterburg. Its franchise business provides a large range of print services: from xerocopy to advertising design. There are more then fifty photo studios and copy facilities in Moscow. Anyone can buy a franchise and open a studio as part of the growing Multifoto brand.
Often offices are situated near subway entrances, but shops are also strategically situated in city centers. A unique brand identity is created through specializing services, so as to stand out from other print businesses. Research revealed that each print business has one clear direction. Multifoto is focused on the manufacture of printed souvenirs and photobooks. They have the most competitive prices for these services and the largest range of printed media. They also have a convenient online design tool. Users can create their own photobook layout. The target audience is those approaching important life events: graduations, weddings, first vacation, first child, etc.
The design concept utilizes the print color model CMYK and international standard A size of paper. Each of the four colors become four sheets of different A sizes. For example, Cyan is A5, Magenta is A4, Yellow is A3, Black is A2. Also important to note is that the black color is metaphorically presented through black and white photos. The arrangement of sheets in the format symbolizes the random layout of photos spread out on a table. In the logotype sign, these four CMYK-colored sheets are proportionally folded onto each other. The typography style has two voices. The main text is in black frames. It tells the information which customer must read the first. And the second is accompanying text.
- Agency/Creative: Victoria Trubitsina
- Article Title: Multifoto Student Rebranding Concept Designed by Victoria Trubitsina
- Organisation/Entity: Student
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: HSE Art And Design School
- Market Region: Europe, Global
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Animation, Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: Printing, Art Direction, Identity, Branding, Rebranding
Designer: Victoria Trubitsina
Tutor: Leonid Slavin