Muffin Group Creates the New Brand Zlucky for the Breakfast Cereal
Comprehensive development of the trademark (naming, logo) and package design of the breakfast cereal line. Breakfast cereals – cereal balls and muesli – is a product for those who value their time and know for sure that a good delicious breakfast is the best way to give you energy and cheer you up for the rest of the day!
The brand new package design from the breakfast cereals trademark s targeted to such kind of audience. A bowl shaped window on the package allows you to see the product before purchasing it, remarkable images show you a huge variety of tastes and help you navigate the range of flavours. There is also a new company’s USP on the front of the package. Every product of the line is assigned its own color which helps you to identify your favorite flavour.
A Russian word “злаки” whose Latin spelling is Zlucky was chosen as the naming. Thanks to this method and colour highlighting of part of the name, it has taken on an additional semantic colouring as this name comprises an English word “lucky”. Everyone who chooses the right breakfast is a lucky one, because that’s what a wonderful day begins with.
- Design Agency: Muffin Group
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Muffin Group Creates the New Brand Zlucky for the Breakfast Cereal
- Brand / Project Name: Comprehensive development of the trademark (naming, logo) and package design of the breakfast cereal line.
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: Belarus
- Market Country: Belarus
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Snack Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton