Miha is a clothing brand operating in Turkey in a different style, the clothes are designed by Turkish designer Hicran Onal. She is one of the most recognizable faces of “Size Clothing”. Miha is the first name of the 4 people who created the brand.
The logo represents a strong and elegant woman. I chose a button as a symbol, the button is one of the main symbols representing tailoring and clothing. Inside the button, 4 flashing lights show 4 bright people. The combination of these lights creates a floral symbol, and this is a small detail in the old logo.
- Agency/Creative: Mubariz Yusifzade
- Article Title: Mubariz Yusifzade Crafts Identity for Miha – A Turkish Clothing Brand
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Azerbaijan
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: fashion, rebranding, identity, clothing, brand, branding