Mr. Achar in Hindi, achar means pickle. Achari is a very popular Punjabi curry made with the spices often used to make pickles, such as the panch poran and dried chillies used in this recipe. The sweet flavour of the mango chutney and sourness in the lime pickle give this curry the well-rounded flavour loved by so many. This is a kind of pickle that is made in a special way with either mangoes or lemons, and it is a kind of appetiser that is served beside or before the main course, as well as characterised by the amount of vinegar in the dish, which gives it a pungent taste, and the amount of hot pepper, which makes it too spicy.
Mr. Achar has been a family recipe for nearly fifty years and is continually improving. Suitable for all individuals, the product is made of 100% natural ingredients without preservatives, and no preservatives are added to it. Mr. Achar’s business started from the client blog, which she launched to create a log of her family recipes, adjusting them along the way to be accessible to the everyday home cook.
The requirement is to create a strong brand and packaging that is in line with the local food culture in the United Arab Emirates. Our goal is to keep the design simple and straightforward. With our new approach, we gave them a new look by using sophisticated finishing as white prints on the bucket and jar.
- Agency/Creative: Muhmmad Faraj
- Article Title: Mr. Achar Visual Identity and Packaging Design by Muhmmad Faraj
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Egypt
- Agency/Creative City: Tanta
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Mark, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines
- Format: Bucket, Jar
- Substrate: Plastic
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Achar, Hotsauce, Mango Hot Sauce, Lemon Hot Sauce, Mango, Lemon, Packaging Design, Packaging, Brand Design, Branding, Brandmark, Brand Symbol
Art Director & Graphic Designer: Muhmmad Muhmmad Faraj