Mpopoma Foundation is a Non-profit Organisation which was established in 2016 and is committed to the empowerment and uplifting of women and girls. The foundation’s main thrust is the empowerment and capacitating of the lives of women and girls through education and vocational skills training.
The foundation will embark on the construction of vocational training centers to empower and enhance marginalised women’s skills and livelihoods.
Rush’s obligation was to create a proposal that visually speaks to security and trust. To achieve our goal, we used typography to tell the story along with the corporate palette, blues and Fuchsia in our art direction.
- Agency/Creative: Rush Creative Agency
- Article Title: Mpopoma Foundation
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Zimbabwe
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Product Architecture, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Keywords: book, typography, proposal