“Felice Limone” is an artisanal limoncello. Beginning with the idea of happiness (from felice), we reached the conclusion that the actual artisan should finish the labels with a set of stamps of the different things that make lemons happy. Thus the hand-crafted character is reinforced and each bottle becomes a unique piece.
Anna Lena, a young entrepreneur in Munich who makes her own artisanal limoncello, was searching for a product design and placed her unwavering confidence in our proposal. A name with such a strong personality as “Felice Limone” caught our attention as the obvious starting point. And when faced with the significant feat of defining happiness (felice), we decided to leave the label unfinished and thereby allow the actual artisan to choose from a variety of stamps to finish off the label and portray the motives for happiness. With a set of stamps, the artisanal character of this liquor is taken to the extreme and Anna is the one to decide the design of each label.
- Agency/Creative: Moruba
- Article Title: Moruba Creates “Felice Limone” – Artisanal Limoncello Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper