Modern Minimalist Coffee Label Design
Goce Veleski – Ganze Bohnen
Creating an eye catching label design in the world full of labels is almost impossible, especially when trying to create a down to earth label design. For the brand Ganze Bohnen (translated Hand Picked) I’ve created a black on black label design, creating a layout applicable if there are more than the first two brands (01 Espresso, 02 Kaffee).
The main distinction is made with the color selection on the secondary elements, with orange and green color. The main structure of the label is with a matte finish, and the rich black color is created with an extra layer of selective UV varnish.
- Design Agency: Goce Veleski
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial, Published
- Article Title: Modern Minimalist Coffee Label Design
- Brand / Project Name: Ganze Bohnen
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Product Brand Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Branding, Consumer Brand Identity, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design
- Location: Macedonia
- Market Country: Germany
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Blister-Pack, Sleeve, Tag, Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic