Mobiltesino Brand Design And Art Direction
Mobiltesino, born as joinery in 1978, is a successful company in the bathroom design industry whose communication used to be ordinary and anonymous, not giving the right prominence to the values of the brand, as much as to its sophisticated products.
Starting from the concept of “atelier”, this new identity highlights both the idea of craftsmanship and the concept linked to innovation, versatility and creativity in every Mobiltesino’s creation. The communication is now based on essential elements which emphasizes the brand’s recognizability within a market category that seems to be visually homogeneous.
- Design Agency: Andrea Flemma + Andrea Castelletti
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Mobiltesino Brand Design And Art Direction
- Brand / Project Name: Mobiltesino
- External Design Credits: Creative Director: Andrea Castelletti // Art Direction: Andrea Castelletti + Andrea Flemma // Copywriting: Tania Loschi // Graphic Design: Andrea Flemma
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Apparel, Brand Guidelines, Email/Newsletter, Packaging, Print Ad Campaign, Print Advertising, Print Brochure, Print Manual, Print Publication, Print Stationery, Signage, Social Media, Website, Digital Advertising
- Location: Italy
- Market Country: Italy
- Market Region: Global
- Industry Category: Retail