MO Design Develops Brand Identity Design for a DIY Kit Product
As Indonesia enters its first two months since COVID-19 first reached it shores, The President requested that the Indonesian people work, study and worship at home and remain calm and productive so that the spread of COVID-19 could be inhibited and stopped.
To support this #stayathome ( In Indonesian: #dirumahaja ) campaign, an activity product is created. To be specific, the activity product is a DIY Kit Pillow with a brand name called ‘Pillo’. When developing the character designs for the pillow, the entire concept is around positive energy and happy emotions that can cope with Indonesian’s unstable mental health during #stayathome days.
Pillo is created to channel positive energy across its visual identity and deliver the feeling of accomplishment while experiencing with the activity product (sewing).
MO Design contributes from the initial stages of the project until the production process. The product strategy, brand naming, brand identity design, packaging design and social media design are all developed by MO Design.
- Design Agency: MO Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: MO Design Develops Brand Identity Design for a DIY Kit Product
- Brand / Project Name: Pillo DIY Kit Branding & Packaging Design
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design
- Location: Indonesia
- Market Country: Indonesia
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton