How do you transform a cumbersome clinical process into a seamless digital experience with a human touch?
Getting diagnosed and treated for sleep apnea often involves spending restless nights in a sleep lab, navigating a complex medical system, and overcoming the stigma attached to therapy.
These barriers keep many patients from seeking treatment.
Lofta envisioned a better way: a diagnosis-to-treatment journey powered by technology to make it easier and quicker for people suffering from sleep apnea to get better sleep. Critical to this was a brand that elevated the user experience.
We revamped Lofta’s existing ecommerce site and created a digital experience to support this vision. A user-centric design that was more human, less clinical. A process that was more streamlined, with less friction. A brand that was more approachable, less transactional.
“MiresBall was very thoughtful about our brand impact and voice,” says Boyd Goodson, Chief Operating Officer, Lofta. “Every element of the things they created supported our brand promises in a way that a lot of people don’t even notice at first glance. But as people spend time on our site and our content, they feel that reinforced, and I think that helped improve the overall customer experience.”
Three months after its launch, the new Lofta site welcomed a 357% increase in organic traffic—and continues to trend upward. Conversion rates increased as well, and because branded content is searching much better than before, monthly marketing spend on home sleep tests has decreased. This allows Lofta to reallocate its SEM budget to SEO.
“They understood our business and industry in a way that led to a new brand experience that will help us drive our business forward,” Goodson says.
- Agency/Creative: MiresBall Brand Design
- Article Title: MiresBall Brand Design Creates a More Human Digital Brand Experience for Lofta
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Digital
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: San Diego
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Copywriting, Creative Direction, Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Product Naming, User Experience, User Interaction, Web Design
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: digital experience, web design, e-commerce, sleep apnea
Creative director: John Ball
Content and UX director: Anique Mautner
Design director: Lauren Lamb
Copywriter: Dylan Speed