Minimal Visual Identity for Fish Restaurant
Asa is a recently founded luxurious restaurant based in Spain serving the freshest fish to the people with style. The restaurant serves mostly seafood and that is reflected in the logo as well. The process of making included a lot of sketching as the most challenging part was to come up with a symbol that is simple, memorable and related to the restaurant. The final symbol is quite modern and aims to create a feeling of luxury and sufficiency.
Colors are vital for communicating the right message and the balance between them have to be considered carefully. In this case, there are three main colors – dark grey, pure white and gold. As dark grey is dominant in the interior of the restaurant I decided to use it as a background to make a good connection. Adding gold immediately gives the brand high-end look which helps to reach our target audience. White is mainly used for content as it is the most legible option. The secondary colors are alternatives that could be used in some unusual cases or as supportive colors.
Simple and catchy phrases will be accompanying the brand in order to make it memorable and remarkable. They are quite important as they will be used as the main tool to make the connection between the brand and its audience. Using Georgia typeface will make the lines fit into the brand overview. Some of the taglines will have a sense of humour and other will be more serious depending on the case. They will be used for outdoor and social media advertising.
- Agency/Creative: George - Graphic Designer
- Article Title: Minimal Visual Identity for Fish Restaurant
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Bulgaria
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Rebranding, Tone of Voice
- Keywords: Fish, Restaurant, Spain, Luxurious, Fishy, Food, Fish Food