Minimal and Luxurious Packaging Design for the KNNOX Lighter
Socio Design, Vert Design – KNNOX
“KNNOX is a design-led brand focused on creating sophisticated and modern tools for light, based in London, UK.
The packaging for the KNNOX lighter takes cue from the de-constructable system it was designed around. Individual components are nested in foam cutouts and require assembly before use, encouraging people to interact and become familiar with the workings of the design from day one.
The inside of the packaging consists of the brass lighter components, precision screws and springs, wicks, flints and stainless steel hex tool, all placed in a soft die cut foam block. The exterior of the packaging combines paper over board, debossed gold foiling accompanied with a low sheen spot gloss angular pattern and a light buckram texture. All of which is sourced and made within the UK.”
- Design Agency: Socio Design
- Article Title: Minimal and Luxurious Packaging Design for the KNNOX Lighter
- Brand / Project Name: packaging design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Household
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Case, Pouch, Sleeve
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Fabric, Pulp Board, Pulp Paper