Mindprizm Creates Launch Kit for Plant-Based Brand Nuggs
Plants don’t hit. They won’t call you names. Nary a one has even raised its voice in anger. And yet, a lot of people find plants terrifying.
We told them to get over it.
Created with the input of 30,000 consumers, NUGGS are a plant-based chicken-nugget alternative with a bold voice in the Direct-to-Consumer world. The issue was how to translate that bravado into foodservice, where the restaurant’s brand gets dibs on tone.
The “Why Be Chicken” campaign invited patrons to put on their brave pants and order the plant-based nugget, because.
With a tightrope walking direct mail, daredevil merchandise and a custom plant-chicken to-go container, all the elements supported consumers in their leap to overcome fear and let curiosity win.
- Design Agency: Mindprizm Creative Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Mindprizm Creates Launch Kit for Plant-Based Brand Nuggs
- Brand / Project Name: NUGGS Launch Kit
- External Design Credits: Kit Cover and Interior Cover Photography | NUGGS Brand Team, Launch Kit Photography | Starboard & Port
- Production Credits: ColorGraphic Printing
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Graphic Design
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Fast Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Vented To-go Container
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper