Jones Knowles Ritchie – Miller Harris / Tender & Scherzo
“The pages of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Tender Is The Night contain many things. Love and loss. Vibrancy and darkness. Beauty and violence. And for London perfume house Miller Harris, a brief.
Inspired by the novel’s fleeting moment of transcendence: “a scherzo of colour” in a Riviera Garden, Miller Harris set perfumers, publishers, florists and designers alike a challenge: to bring Fitzgerald’s words to life.
Our design creates a rich, visual language of bleeding colour and scattered ink, imbuing every aspect from pack structure to launch campaign, with the rich, fragile emotion of the story.”
- Agency/Creative: Jones Knowles Ritchie
- Article Title: Miller Harris Set Perfumers, Publishers, Florists and Designers alike a Challenge
- Organisation/Entity: Agency Commercial / Published
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Global
- Market Region: Multiple Countries
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Pulp Paper