Milkeroo Ice Cream Brand Creation by Michael Lubrin
Milkeroo believes that ice cream should be enjoyed by everyone – even by vegans and those with lactose intolerance. This is the reason why they come up with products that use coconut milk as substitute for dairy milk.
The brand’s unique selling point is their exciting flavor combinations that you wouldn’t normally expect for an ice cream. They build trust with their consumers by making sure that their products go through rigorous vegan and lactose-free certifications. They also source their coconut milk locally to ensure freshness and to support local coconut growers.
The objective is to come up with a logo, product packaging and mockups.
At their core, Milkeroo’s goal is to put a smile on everyone’s face through their ice cream products. This has been the inspiration for logo; hence, the play on the tail of R. The fun and playful vibe is part of the brand’s messaging and we achieved this by using the right colors for the packaging designs. The playful scene coupled with soft lighting for the mockups reinforces this.
- Design Agency: Michael Lubrin
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Milkeroo Ice Cream Brand Creation by Michael Lubrin
- Brand / Project Name: Milkeroo Ice Cream - Branding, Packaging, Visualization
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Branding
- Location: Philippines
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Cup
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Pulp Paper