The verbena is a popular festival of a locality or a neighborhood. In this case we perform Verbena Gratitude as thanks to the customers and friends we had during the year. A way to thank through a mezcal from Oaxaca, the land of black clay and alebrijes.
A red bottle was used to represent Christmas time and representative elements of Mexico were designed that served as auxiliary elements in the graphic identity.
The verbena Gratitude
Thank you for trusting the design.
- Agency/Creative: Hi! Estudio
- Article Title: Mexican Design Studio Design a Verbena Gratitud Mezcal
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Branding, Identity System, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle, Pouch
- Substrate: Glass Bottle