MEW is a new brand of Premium Accessories for Smartphones, with exclusive sales in more than 200 Vivo physical stores throughout Brazil, with subsequent online distribution and own stores.
Mew refers to the first person singular “my” in Portuguese (translated as “meu”, we changed the letter U for W) and indicates possession (“my cell phone”, in Portuguese: “meu celular”). “Meu” It is also used colloquially in most parts in Brazil. The idea of the letter W is to having a unique word that belongs only to the brand and that it connects with your audience.
The brand is dynamic, always in motion, ready to transform itself, without fear, into new solutions that solve the customers’ problems. Through its colors it gains life, vibration, and again movement, together with the black, that transmits the issue of being premium, high quality. Its products are high technology, so it is implicit in the project as a whole, in the supporting language and also in the construction of the symbol itself.
Letters designed exclusively for the brand, transmitting movement.
Its minimalism positions the brand at the premium and hi-tech level.
The mark is dynamic in its forms and can also be read in the same way if rotated 180 degrees.
It conveys connection because the letters are formed by joining them together.
Everything was planned for new product lines to be inserted in the brand’s catalog, respecting a color palette that connects with the main color, which is black, and also with the brand’s proposed values.
- Agency/Creative: Mauricio Zanon Studio
- Article Title: Mew Smartphones Accessories Branding
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Nova Prata
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: 3D Art, 3D Design, 3D Modelling, Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Paper
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: packaging earphones cables powerbanks
Graphic Designer: Mauricio Zanon