The project consisted in creating naming, brand design, packaging and website for Lunabell, a raw rosemary honey, created naturally and with little processing from Campos de Ayora, a company with more than 20 years of experience in the bee products sector, from Ayora, a region in Spain that is meant to be the pioneer in the honey production many centuries ago.
The main premise of the brief was to present a premium quality white honey in cream, in a unique way. The design had to enhance the mother-of-pearl color of the honey and treat the product as if it were an exclusive jewel. In the words of the client “We don’t want anyone to be indifferent when they see us”.
Our proposal consisted of designing around the concept of the moon, relating the whitish color of the product with that of the moon. Lunabella is the sum of the word luna + abella (bee in Valencian language) for this reason you can see the texture of the honey through the moon stamped on the label. The pattern of vegetal motifs helps to transmit the natural origin and production and evokes the bees in nature.
The design of the box with die-cut parts allows the honey container to be seen to the maximum in order to appreciate its differential characteristics. The textures and black color of Fedrigoni’s Tintoretto Black Pepper and Sirio Color Black papers enhance the quality of the product and contrast with the light tone of the honey to frame it with a halo of mystery as if it were the moon in space.
Given the paper’s dark color, we went directly to silk printing in order to maximize the visibility and legibility.
- Agency/Creative: Meteorito Estudio
- Article Title: Meteorito Estudio Create Branding for Lunabell Premium Honey
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Agency/Creative City: Valencia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Naming, Label Design, Packaging Design, Product Naming
- Format: Box, Jar
- Substrate: Glass, Pulp Carton
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Honey, Premium, Gourmet, Packaging Design, Spain, Branding, Naming, Brand, Honeybee
Creative Director: Eva Guadalupe