Mayora – Traditional Mexican Food
Mayoras is a line of gourmet Mexican food that seeks to reflect Mexico’s ethnic culinary heritage. Our challenge was to find a creative way to present the dishes, photographs, and adaptations to the different formats. Mayoras—traditional female cooks—are women of Mexican indigenous descent who embody the status of food tradition bearers and the “ethnic” components of Mexican foodways.
This project was carried out during the Master of Packaging Design at Elisava (Barcelona) under the guidance of Enric Aguilera.
- Design Agency: Mamba Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Mayora – Traditional Mexican Food
- Brand / Project Name: Mayora
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation
- Location: France
- Market Country: France
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Cupboard Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Bottle, Box, Pouch
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Plastic