Mayoras is a line of gourmet Mexican food that seeks to reflect Mexico’s ethnic culinary heritage. Our challenge was to find a creative way to present the dishes, photographs, and adaptations to the different formats. Mayoras—traditional female cooks—are women of Mexican indigenous descent who embody the status of food tradition bearers and the “ethnic” components of Mexican foodways.
This project was carried out during the Master of Packaging Design at Elisava (Barcelona) under the guidance of Enric Aguilera.
- Agency/Creative: Mamba Studio
- Article Title: Mayora – Traditional Mexican Food
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bag, Bottle, Box, Pouch
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Plastic