Brief: An exciting and engaging brand was needed to create standout for a new healthier alternative product that was being placed in the ambient snack category.
Solution: We adopted an approach of taking elements from existing brands within the category such as bold block text and bright colour palettes to hold its own amongst a very busy category. Our approach ensured standout as well as credibility and proved itself in the sales achieved from launch.
Crazy Cocco was born from the idea of making healthier snack choices much more exciting and tastier, and these chips are no exception! Baked to perfection, these crunchy coconut chips are cram-packed full of flavour and finished with a sprinkle of sea salt. Naturally high in fibre with no nasty artificially flavours or ingredients, they’re the perfect snack for on the go – and better yet, they’re gluten and dairy-free!
Reflecting this new messaging we’ve created; we wanted the product design to be just as exciting. To start the process, we crafted custom, playful lettering for the logo, to appear just as bold and crazy as the name suggests. Using sharp cuts of shapes throughout the packaging helped strengthen the label by separating key elements and messaging. The palette of fresh and vibrant colours used were meticulously selected, not only to catch the consumers eye, but to stimulate the appetite. This is because the product was to be located at the impulse buy section at till points in the supermarkets.
- Agency/Creative: Masters of Brands
- Article Title: Masters of Brands Create Exciting Healthier Snack Packaging
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Research, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bag
- Substrate: Plastic