Masdiauto is an Auto Spare Parts Store located in Baku, Azerbaijan importing mainly Fiat and Renault spare parts. They are opening a new branch in Ankara, Turkey and expanding the business so I have been commissioned to Rebrand the store identity and do Packaging.
I had approached the logo as a fresh typeface and designed an “M” from scratch. Diagonal Stoke passes Cap Height to create 15º angle Apex. Inktraps follow path of Diagonal Strokes. Middle Apex is flat and meets above the Baseline. Bold Grotesk type with decent inktraps. For nameplate Fieldwork Typeface is used.
Talking about package, it is simple, monochrome and has Swiss style layout. Every other spare part has its own illustration on the package with monochrome color. Leaving reasonable amount of white space makes it even easier to differentiate the package from its rivals.
- Agency/Creative: Isco
- Article Title: Masdiauto Rebranding for Auto Spare Parts Store by Isco
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Azerbaijan
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: auto spare parts, packaging, rebranding, masdiauto, car parts, spare parts