Plain Simple chocolate is an artisan, fair trade chocolate company committed to making amazing, locally sourced, and fair trade guilty pleasure.
This concept is a mix of colorful and bold patterns inspired by the balance of harmony and organized chaos. Each piece of packaging is made of similar elements symbolizing the few quality ingredients used to make the chocolates. They are the same but in different proportions and have different unique flavors making each one special.
The brand’s name Plain simple symbolized the lack of artificial or low-quality ingredients. It’s also all about transparency with their customers, fair trade, and helping communities within the chocolate industry.
- Agency/Creative: Mary Zaleska
- Article Title: Mary Zaleska Creates Simple Concept Packaging Design for Artisan Chocolate
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Wrap
- Substrate: Pulp Paper