The True Honey Co. – Packaging: When Marx Design were briefed, we immediately knew this was an opportunity to create an exceptional piece of work. With Kate Phillips from TypeB we developed a brand positioning built on TTHC’s values of honesty and Transparency. As the honey is only purchased online, the packaging plays an important part in the brand experience, one we developed into a canvas to communicate the values of the company. We worked closely with Think Packaging to create a completely unique protective case to ship the precious Manuka honey, that doesn’t require bubble wrap, foam filler or nasty petro-chemicals.
The True Honey Co. use MGO to measure Manuka quality. It was therefore important to make our ratings, which are a focal point of our brand’s transparency, the hero of the packaging. Large, modern typography highlights our pride in our honey in a bold, yet humble manner. Every finish was laboured over – multiple illustrations, foils used on black stock, high-builds and textured finish on the labels. This attention to detail has created packaging that truly reflects The True Honey Co.’s premium product and honesty-driven brand positioning.
- Agency/Creative: Marx Design
- Article Title: Marx Design Creates The True Honey Co Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: New Zealand
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Rebranding, Research, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box, Sleeve, Wrap
- Substrate: Glass Jar, Pulp Board