Family of Italian origin, 7 siblings, children and a love for the vineyards. Located in the magical region of Las Compuertas, Mendoza, Argentina, pioneers in the area, with vineyards planted in 1928. It covers a 7-hectare field with diverse soils that produce high-end wines. The De Blasis winery has a capacity of 130,000 liters. Together with the Winemaker Matias Richitelli, they achieved highly concentrated wines with well-integrated wood presence, a classic and high-end style.
The design of this wine seeks to represent its trajectory and irrigation through water channels. Taking a vertical tour of the label, it begins with an open gate that gives way to the water and irrigates the family’s vineyards, who have cared for and cultivated them since 1928. The colors represent the cultivated land (brown) and the water that It gives life (light blue).
All graphic elements and lettering are custom made for this label. Uppercase serif letters were created with ornamentation inspired by tradition, family, positioning, and quality. The texture represents the vineyards, with their grapes, leaves, and rows. Since it’s a low production winery we decided to use sealing wax that positions it as a high-quality boutique winery.
- Agency/Creative: Maunele Mancini studio
- Article Title: Manuele Mancini Studio Creates a Refined Wine for De Blasis Winery
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass