Lazuli is a jewellery brand rooted in authenticity, deriving inspiration from nature’s innate circularity. Responsibly sourced & sustainably handmade, each piece fuses raw, upcycled, 100% traceable materials with pure aesthetics to emphasize the collective eco-consciousness. By an utmost dedication to kindness for all. Operating throughout Kuwait.
We were invited to create the company’s brand and visual identity. A great challenge, our goal would be to create a minimal, simple, intuitive, unpredictable, and elegant visual language.
Our work or what we gonna share in this presentation is consist of two main parts
– The first one is a web design and appearance on social media platforms.
– The second part is packaging ND offline visuals material we kept it so simple without any details to suit every case of uses.
In the end, we can say the project was focused on a website design and creating other compatible visuals elements to suit the brand. The website is based on the visual grid system to organise elements in a minimal, simple, and intuitive visual way. rectangle shapes with one corner rounded and main colours predominate to separate content. to make it much easier for users
We kept it so simple without any details to suit every case of use minimal, simple, and intuitive visual way. rectangle shapes with one corner rounded and main colors predominate to separate content.
- Agency/Creative: Mahmoud Mahroos
- Article Title: Mahmoud Mahroos Creates Lazuli Jewellery Branding and Web Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Egypt
- Agency/Creative City: Cairo
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Branding, Web Design
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: Fashion, jewellery, branding, website, e-commerce, UI Design, elegant, Minimal, jewelry
Graphic Designer: Mahmoud Mahroos