Magic Mirror Design Creates a Handmade Christmas Packaging
This is a super limited edition of 24 bottles of wine with a packaging specially hand crafted, made as an auto promotion Christmas gift for my clients specially among the wine and spirits market. It is a demonstration of creativity and skills, and communicates some of the studio values, such as commitment and custom service, authenticity, etc.
This red wine is intended to inspire winter and Christmas as a time of peace, beauty, and magic.
There is some inspiration from the classical Crhistmas fairy tales, such as “The Nutcracker”.
In the other hand the design tells a story, free of interpretation, but made intentionally to reflect the essence of the studio.
All the packaging is handmade using several papers for the label, and directly painted with ink and watercolor, the leaves are collected from the forest, and there are several corporate elements of the studio.
The design is attractive and original, full of details to look at. And its a demonstration of skills and creativity appreciable for the marketing managers who received this Christmas gift. Plus the adding value of being an exclusive and unique packaging, because any of them are exactly equal.
- Design Agency: Magic Mirror Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Magic Mirror Design Creates a Handmade Christmas Packaging
- Brand / Project Name: Magic Forest by Magic Mirror Design
- Production Credits: Label paper assigned by Avery Dennison, Wine assigned by Grupo Coviñas, photography Juanjo Goterris
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Graphic Design, Brand Advertising, Brand Experience
- Location: Spain
- Market Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper, Natural organic leaves or wood, organic string, natural watercolor ink