Lung Hao Chiang Creates Visual Identity Design Concept for Goodfor Chinese Herb Tea
In the culture of Traditional Chinese prescription, the concept of “prevention is better than cure” is emphasised. “Han Fang tea” is the wisdom crystallisation of Traditional Chinese prescription culture. “Han Fang tea” made from natural flowers, plants and fruits combines the concept of health into daily life.
With the change of time, “Han Fang Tea” is difficult to get close to modern consumers, with negative perceptions such as outdated and medicines. It is hoped that the fresh and interesting visual image can change consumers’ perception of “Han Fang Tea”.
Visual design with clean and elegant image with flowers and plants, emphasising the “Han Fang” natural product image, Illustration design simplifies the style of Chinese traditional painting, hoping to give traditional Chinese medicine culture a new look of vitality and lively sense.
- Design Agency: Lung-Hao Chiang
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Lung Hao Chiang Creates Visual Identity Design Concept for Goodfor Chinese Herb Tea
- Brand / Project Name: GOODFOR | Chinese Herb Tea Visual Identity Design
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Advertising
- Location: Taiwan
- Market Country: Taiwan
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Box, Cup, Flow-Pack
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper