In the culture of Traditional Chinese prescription, the concept of “prevention is better than cure” is emphasised. “Han Fang tea” is the wisdom crystallisation of Traditional Chinese prescription culture. “Han Fang tea” made from natural flowers, plants and fruits combines the concept of health into daily life.
With the change of time, “Han Fang Tea” is difficult to get close to modern consumers, with negative perceptions such as outdated and medicines. It is hoped that the fresh and interesting visual image can change consumers’ perception of “Han Fang Tea”.
Visual design with clean and elegant image with flowers and plants, emphasising the “Han Fang” natural product image, Illustration design simplifies the style of Chinese traditional painting, hoping to give traditional Chinese medicine culture a new look of vitality and lively sense.
- Agency/Creative: Lung-Hao Chiang
- Article Title: Lung Hao Chiang Creates Visual Identity Design Concept for Goodfor Chinese Herb Tea
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Taiwan
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bag, Box, Cup, Flow-Pack
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper