The key-element on our design approach for the branding of Fundom, a children’s amusement centre was the interactive processes of play and learn, that kids harmoniously combine.
While we had been given the name, we decided that it was important to capture the duality behind it (the kingdom of Fun). For that reason, we designed a composition of large volumes consisting of smaller geometric shapes that are open to interpretation, and which they come alive through playful and colorful characters.
The concept comes together under the tagline “Play’n’Learn” that we created. We used a familiar color palette that consists of colors that can be found on every marker set, letting kids get “lost” in any magical world they build.
- Agency/Creative: Luminous Design Group
- Article Title: Luminous Design Group Creates Brand Identity for Fundom
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Greece
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Branding, Illustration, Branding Design