Objective: Create a new home for UAE organic dates. Shed light on the art of living and ancestral traditions of Emirati cultures of cultivating and consuming dates.
Solution: Packaging modern and luxury that reflects the actual development of the Emirates, and the same time the timelessness of glory and fascinating cultural past.
The dates are an emblematic product of UAE as their origin and cultivation date back to the early centuries and they are still a part of everyday life until nowadays. As cultural tourism is one of the major directions for the development of UAE, the tourists will have the chance to buy, taste, and bring back with them one small part of Emirati culture and spirit, to share with their families and friends.
Naming: Lulu as one of the most popular sorts of dates cultivated in UAE. Logo: Represented by a wordmark with elegant lettering creating a sensation of modernity. Colours: The different colours represent the feeling and taste each flavour variant evokes. Illustration:
The illustration serves to amplify the organic origin and authenticity of the product taking the customer back into the historical context.
Taste and share a spirit of Emirati cultures.
- Agency/Creative: Elena Gamalova
- Article Title: Lulu Packaging Design for Organic Dates Designed by Elena Gamalova
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Bulgaria
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Paper