Siune connects Physiotherapy to Physical Education to prevent, treat, or simply for you to enjoy nature in a beautiful race alongside a specialist who knows the science of body functioning. Before, it was a personal business with the founder’s name. Today, a brand that connects and opens space for those who wish to achieve a more integrated physical health.
To reach this level, it was necessary to restructure the brand in a two-step process: In the first one, we studied the business, analyzed competitors and understood that patient dissatisfaction was linked to other clinics that were not very welcoming and receptive.
Then, I was able to propose to the brand a new positioning, a new name, a more humane and welcoming way of talking, and finally, a new visual identity.
While many understand the body as a group of individual parts, Siune distinguishes itself by understanding it as a fully integrated system.
This view of the whole originated in engineering, but some physical therapists identify that the structures responsible for maintaining a building function similarly to the interaction between bones and muscles that keep us standing.In this case, while a house breaks down when it receives a small impact on a certain wall, a part of the body can suffer the pain of an inappropriate movement in another place.
This global perception was incorporated both in the name (Siune) and in the way the brand expresses itself visually, through dynamic figures that refer to the body system and its connections – always in motion. The material, delivered along with a brand book, allowed the founder to manage his own brand, reverberate the new identity, sponsor events, athletes and expand his client base.
- Agency/Creative: Lucas Guerra Design
- Article Title: Lucas Guerra Studio Created the Branding for Siune
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: São Paulo
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Animation, Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Naming, Graphic Design
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Fitness, gym, sports, health, branding, 3d, logo
Designer and Brand Strategist: Lucas Guerra