Luciana Angelini is a chef who is absolutely passionate about what she does. Graduated in nutrition, she started her career with clinical care, but soon realized that she did not feel complete in that cold environment, far from the pleasures of good cooking.
Starting from this anxiety, by adding his love of food to cultural, emotional and, mainly, gastronomic experiences, acquired during some years living in Europe, she finally decided to transform her trajectory, consolidating the two professions in a single brand in order to offer, in each of its tasty preparations, the benefits of healthy eating.
The main challenge was to relate the two professional segments, nutrition and gastronomy, which although they share the same theme (food), deal with it in different ways. If the first is associated with the reason of discipline and strategy to stay on the diet, the second, like tasting a special dish, is guided by emotion and need good experience of the senses.
Passing through Europe, Luciana approached the origins of her family, who in the last century left Italy in search of a new life in Brazil. This connection influenced the choice of the name Angelini, which in addition to evidencing the historical rescue, was by opinion poll considered an Italian pronunciation term, reflecting the expected value and the elegance of one of the best cuisines in the world.
Other than that, by reconciling both rational and emotional artistic elements, representing refined, elegantly European characteristics, and portraying the angelic universe, the works of Willian Bouguereau (1825-1905) were great creative inspirations.
- Agency/Creative: Lucas Guerra Design
- Article Title: Lucas Guerra Studio Created the Branding for Angelini Nutrition and Fit Gastronomy
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Itabira
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Graphic Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Fit, food, europe, flower food, green, healthy, logo, nutrition, restaurant
Art director: Lucas Guerra