B’s Bees is a London artisan producer of 100% raw, hand-crafted, single origin honey. Their bandit brigade of bees steal wild nectar from the locally protected woodlands of Hawkwood and Petts Wood to produce the finest, sweetest goodness in the whole of the Southern Kingdom.
The packaging mimics the mesmerising interior of a beehive. One of the jobs of a beekeeper is finding the queen amidst the thousands of worker and drone bees. Inspired by this, the B’s Bees logo is camouflaged within the typographic melee to create a hide-and-seek interaction with the b’holder.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Mean
- Article Title: London Artisan Hand-Crafted Honey Branding – It’s Not Just Good, It’s The B’s Bees
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Format: Jar
- Substrate: Glass Jar