Logo and Visual Identity for Rayka Men’s Clothing Brand Designed by Studio Segal
Rayka production group has been starting to operate in the field of clothing since 1982 and has been appreciated as a sample exporter during the years 2007-2010. After about 37 years of successful operation, this group is turning to market development and branding more seriously.
According to the Persian dictionary, Amid “Rayka” means beloved and darling, which is used for a boy. Since the products of this company are for men and sport, there was a good harmony between the meaning of Rayka and the products.
Major of the market share of the company’s products is based on winter products such as texture jacket, sweaters.At the request of the collection management, the following expectations should be considered in the design of the logo and visual identity:
Brand dating in logo design, favorable of young people, high advertising maneuverability, inducing a sense of protection to the audience and considering that the factory and company head office are in Iran, there should be a partial reference to Iranian art.
Looking at the famous clothing brands, it indicates that the monogram and the visual symbol are used more in this industry, So it was decided to go for the visual symbol.The brand name gave us the best idea for logo design; “Rayka, the beloved son.”
The general idea was inspired by Iranian paintings, and the combination of the crown with the sun, which could have been a symbol of Islamic art, and with a few structural changes, became a great protector for the beloved Iranian boy.To design the visual identity, we came up with the idea of using texture design during our visit to the factory. In addition to creating visual elements, we used masculine colors, ie a combination of navy blue and gold.
- Design Agency: Studio Segal
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Logo and Visual Identity for Rayka Men’s Clothing Brand Designed by Studio Segal
- Brand / Project Name: Rayka
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Structural Design, Branding, Brand Redesign
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Print Stationery, Social Media, Website
- Location: Iran
- Market Country: Iran
- Market Region: Middle East
- Industry Category: Fashion