An old brick factory being refurbished to host events, a restaurant and a bar, open air cinema, workshops and outdoor cabins. A cultural catalyst to be.
The aim was to create an identity that speaks to the grown up clubbers of Berlin, a brand that communicates a natural and calm environment without missing the roughness of the space and how it used to operate before.
Using the brick as a starting point, the variation of abstract graphics that can be applied throughout the brand identity are endless..
- Agency/Creative: Markela Bgiala
- Article Title: Logo and Branding for Ziegelei Muckwar, a Multifunctional Space in Germany
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Germany
- Agency/Creative City: ATHENS
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design
- Industry: Hospitality
- Keywords: branding, brandidentity, logo, logodesign, visualidentity, corporateidenitty
Graphic designer: Markela Bgiala