Iossi is a Polish natural cosmetics brand, appreciated and awarded by numerous trade votes. After creating a classic line of products, which became a customer favourite, IOSSI decided to launch lighter formula cosmetics. Our goal was to design a visual identity and a graphic design of the packaging of the new premium line: Iossi Pro – plant-based functional cosmetics that restore the feeling of comfort to sensitive skin. The line is based on a synergy of biocompatible components, essential oils, prebiotics, vitamins in professional strength.
The main path of the project was ‚honesty’ in all forms – the natural ingredients, effective formula, strategy of the campaign and the simple form. Everything has been designed in an ecological, sustainable way – from a printed glass bottle to ecological, environment friendly paper used for packaging.
The project reflects the next steps of the brand’s evolution without drifting apart from what was recognised by the Customers until now. The minimalistic graphic design of the packaging – based on typography in a characteristic, axial layout – and minimalistic key visual elements gave the products a distinctive and noticeable visuals, introducing a new observable quality, but also showing qualities consistent with the aesthetic philosophy of the brand.
The campaign promoting new premium line is based on the ‚body neutrality’ message. It featured women – Ania, Ewa, Joanna, Paulina, Małgorzata, Agata & Ania – who co-create the brand and products.
- Agency/Creative: Łobzowska Studio
- Article Title: Łobzowska Studio Create Packaging Design For The Iossi Pro a Natural Skincare Cosmetics
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Agency/Creative City: Krakow
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Graphic Design, Identity System, Label Design, Packaging Design, Photography
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass Bottle
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Packaging Design, Label Design, Cosmetics, Beauty, Skincare, Natural, Minimalistic
Graphic Design: Zofia Dziurawiec
Graphic Design: Weronika Cyganik
Photography (product): Aleksander Karkoszka, Megi Rychlik
Photography (campaign): Atelier Kryjak