Livia Caiado Creates Name and Brand Identity For a Decorative Store
Korb Galeria is a Brazilian Store that sells decorative objects and works of art. Its products are unique and of a high standard. The brand’s objective is to bring quality, design and culture to customers who seek identity and differentiation in the production of spaces.
Concepts for Creating Brand Naming and Identity:
The Harvest: Korb sells objects that are the result of a very careful curation made by its partners. One of the similarities of this curation with the manual harvesting process is that it also depends on human senses such as touch and vision. A kind of instinct is needed to realize the right time to harvest the products grown.
The Basket: Another point in common, crucial for the construction of the brand, is that to carry out manual harvesting, the use of some support materials is required, such as: Straw baskets. This concept gave rise to the choice of name. Korb means basket in German.
Concepts for Creating Some Elements:
The Symbol: The creation of the symbol took place through the shape and three-dimensionality of the basket. It was represented stylized, strapless, clean and fleeing a figurative and literal representation.
Patterns: To bring one more element related to the characteristics of the basket, a wicker pattern was built. For its application, a bag was chosen, making another reference to the object: The act of storing and harbouring things.
- Agency/Creative: Lívia Caiado
- Project Type: Identity
- Organisation / Project Status: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Location: Brazil
- Article Title: Livia Caiado Creates Name and Brand Identity For a Decorative Store
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design
- Keywords: Home Design Store, Decoration, Harvest, Basket, Decorative Object, Work of Art