Little Cow & Cookies is an irresistible mix of ice cream made with creamy organic milk from little Jersey cows and unique organic cookies from traditional European recipes. All swirled into a biodegradable tub.
Known for their cheeky characters, our Jersey cows are a lot of fun to be around. We raise them responsibly on our outstretched pastures where they dine on healthy, fresh grass and herbs and roam far and wide. Delicious ice cream is made from the creamy milk of these cows. Everything local: the organic ice cream, the organic cookies and of course the beautiful packaging.
Inspired by still life paintings
At the heart of the Little Cow & Cookies brand & packaging design, is the unique and colourful photography. We took cues from still life painting, where seemingly ordinary objects appear much more intense than usually. And even enhanced it further by having the ingredients balance on top of each other in a display of magic realism.
All this, of course, to represent the experience of eating the ice cream. Organic and made from honest, quality ingredients, the pleasure when enjoying this ice cream far exceeds what you could have fathomed based on its well rooted organic origins.
Speaking of which, did you know Snow Donuts specifically developed this beautifully shaped 100% compostable, plastic free cup? That’s made from fully circulair, renewable FSC wood? We didn’t think it deserved anything less.
As if signing a masterpiece, the hand scripted logo further underlines the craftsmanship that’s been happily poured into this.
- Agency/Creative: Snow Donuts
- Article Title: Little Cow & Cookies Organic Ice Cream All Swirled Into a Biodegradable Tub by Snow Donuts
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Netherlands
- Agency/Creative City: Den Haag
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Advertising Photography, Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Design, Food Photography, Food Styling, Label Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Retouching, Structural Design, Typography, Visualisation
- Format: Pot
- Substrate: Pulp Moulded Fibre
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: WBDS Agency Design Awards 2022/23
Director: Martijn Pabon
Creative Director: Helmich van Herpt
Senior Designer: Jennifer Wiseman
Senior Designer: Antonio Zugasti
Project Manager: Wanda van der Voort
Photographer: Christian Fielden
Foodstyling: Sander de Ponti
Managing Director at The Organic Jersey Farm: Chantal Meertens