Lindt New Spreadable Creams
Lindt Italia is part of the Swiss group Lindt & Sprüngli, world leader in premium chocolate production and listed on the Zurich Stock Exchange. Lindt Italia is based at Induno Olona, in the province of Varese.
Strategy: The hazelnut cream spread market is undergoing profound changes as a result of the ‘palm oil’ upheaval. The general public has started to see the value and quality of the existing alternatives yet, at the same time, everything has been called into question and new options have opened. This was the start of the ‘Lindt cream spread’ project, offering two varieties: hazelnut and dark chocolate
The two SKUs feature unique recipes specially created by Lindt Maitre Chocolatiers to offer a delicious product that competes in the premium, palm oil-free, cream spread segment.
Project: Creative study of the range and product identity. The NEOM project explores the three most important conceptual areas before defining the one that has most potential and is most opportune with the client. The solution selected specifically unites appetite appeal and product explanation in a single Key Visual. Created with a relatively simple yet realistic and sensual line, the image of the cream has become a distinctive iconic feature of the range. The graphic element with the Lindt logo recalls the evergreen style of LINDT fine chocolatier, and is an element of evolutionary continuity with a fresh, contemporary tone.
- Design Agency: NEOM
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Lindt New Spreadable Creams
- Brand / Project Name: Lindt Cream
- External Design Credits: Silvia Foco
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Italy
- Market Country: Italy
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Confectionery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Jar
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Jar