Family gatherings and huge meals with friends in Napoli always end up sipping a pleasant shot of Limoncello as a digestif. MòMò brings that exciting moment to your pocket, celebrating good habits and giving importance to local traditions and simplicity.
Home-brewed from a selection of junk-free lemons grown in a small family-run farm, MòMò promises to be the perfect remedy to the weekend’s food excesses.
The geography of Vesuvius volcanic lands is what inspires the visual language of the pocket size Limoncello: its functional and simple design is achieved by balancing an unusual small format with a fresh, young look made by bold colors, organic shapes and a striking typography with reverse contrast.
MòMò, meaning ‘right now’ in the Neapolitan language, aims to represent the local way of living, always rushing and acting quickly but without depriving themselves of small pleasures in good company.
Carry your MòMò shot with you and sip it right away after your long family or friends reunions or just when feeling alone and nostalgic. Ultimately, you could even sneak it into your favorite music festival to ensure an epic party.
- Agency/Creative: Giuliano Rusciano
- Article Title: Limoncello Pocket Shot – A New Idea from Giuliano Rusciano
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass