Lettera7 conceived this limited edition bottle for Armatore in order to valorize the unique flavours of Colatura di Alici through another symbol of Cetara, the art of pottery. A precious liquid distilled from the sea, the so-called “Cetara’s Gold”, is kept in a handcrafted ceramic jar that became an emotional Special Edition.
Two typical expression of Cetara, the little ancient fishing village at the beginning of Costiera Amalfitana and one of the most charming places in Italy, stay together for Armatore. The Sea Gipsy, embodies the history of a family that has been sailing the Mediterraneo’s waters from decades, fishing and transforming only the best of Bluefin Tuna and Anchovies. The knotty hands of craftsmen shape the sea and the ground giving life to a new experience. Lettera7 shaped this project with the same attitude.
- Agency/Creative: Lettera7
- Article Title: Lettera7 Create Armatore Cetara’s Anchovies Extract in Ceramic Bottle
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand World, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle, Jar
- Substrate: Ceramic