Launch of New Flour for Selezione Casilo Designed by Neom
Tahe world of stone-ground flours with a very high-level product: wholemeal flours of ancient wheats from Sicily and Puglia, milled slowly between natural stone. In order to create this new domain in the portfolio, the strategic direction chosen has been the one that best rewards the encounter between the nature of the wheats, represented by the craft paper, and the man grinding, represented by the logo, which is actually handwritten by a calligrapher to give the greatest uniqueness to the sign. The name Madre Pietra, Padre Grano (Mother Stone, Father Wheat) celebrates the birth of something new from the encounter between the female, represented by the stone, and the male, represented by the wheat. The very meaningful identity of this range has been specially created by dedicating great attention to simplicity, immediacy and the feeling of purity, of being what one is with great humility, just like a grain of wheat, which is as simple as it is rich.
The range at present is made up of two products: flour of Sicilian soft wheat grown on the Madonie mountains and organic flour of hard (durum) wheat from Puglia, Senator Cappelli variety.
- Design Agency: Neom
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Launch of New Flour for Selezione Casilo Designed by Neom
- Brand / Project Name: Madre Pietra Padre Grano
- External Design Credits: Peter Horridge illustrator
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: Italy
- Market Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Bakery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper