Laskarda is a chain of leather shoes. This retail chain is special for the sale of genuine leather shoes and a high level of customer service. «Все як слід» is a slogan that I suggested as a starting point for positioning of Laskarda.
«Все як слід» is translated as “everything is as it should be, everything is alright”, which speaks of proper quality and service. The second meaning of the slogan is the main commercial product, i.e., shoes, which leave traces at every step. The Ukrainian phrase «все як слід» may be literally translated as “everything is a trace”.
Any trace begins with the contact of the shoe with the surface at a certain point and ends with the moment you lift your sole off the ground. These points (circles) are a key element of identity. The main colors are brown and green as a symbol of authentic and natural origin of the materials the shoes are made of.
Brand system includes brand positioning, identity guidelines, typography, colors, packaging, stationery design, short promo videos, posters, stickers and a lot of shoe care accessories.
Laskarda was founded by Sergiy Lyashenko in Kyiv, Ukraine in 2010 and is doing well until now.
- Agency/Creative: Dmytro Khrunevych
- Article Title: Laskarda Chain of Leather Shoes Branding Created by Dmytro Khrunevych
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Agency/Creative City: Kiev
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Copywriting, Logo Design
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: shoe, leather, natural, trace
Designer: Dmytro Khrunevych