Central Station created a beautiful packaging design concept for Landscape Coffee Roasters.
The packaging for Landscape Coffee Roasters needed to be as premium as the product within it. The cylinder was inspired by the packaging of high-end whiskeys, to attract the same type of coinsurer. The design itself was inspired by topographical, landscape maps, from the silver foiled pattern adorning the lid to all the debossed type. All the copy, from product details to brand story, is housed within layered ribbon for added elegance and we included a bright red wax seal with a gold leaf pressed logo to secure the lid.
- Agency/Creative: Central Station
- Article Title: Landscape Coffee Roasters
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Canada
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Industrial Design, Packaging Design, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Tube
- Substrate: Pulp Carton, Pulp Fibre