Lamello Ice Cream is an industry located in the interior of Paraná/Brazil. Acting for over 20 years under the name Tropical Ice Cream in 2019 decided to adopt a new brand and revitalize its entire identity. Today the company is present in 41 cities of Paraná with more than 500 points of sale and soon plans to expand to other states.
The main purpose of the new visual identity was to somehow refer to the new name and value the attributes of the products. The logo was built with fluid and slanted letters, with lines that remind the creaminess and juiciness of the ice cream. Three drops were also added interacting with the typography referring to honey, the inspiration to the company’s name. The combination of colors with shades of blue and yellow bring both the freshness of the ice cream and the warm and happiness it provides.
A new packaging standard has also been created, standardizing the application of the logo regardless of the taste of the product. The graphism in wave form refers to the creaminess and is present not only in packaging but in other communication pieces.
- Agency/Creative: Hearted Design & Strategy
- Article Title: Lamello Ice Cream Brand and Packaging
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bag
- Substrate: Plastic