“Izy Limpeza” is a young company from São Paulo`s countryside. Established in 2020, the brand aimed to develop cleaning products with above-average quality, while maintaining competitive prices, and using fragrances inspired by Brazilian plants to infuse their products. Moscou Design was invited to create the brand’s name, visual identity, and label system.
We faced the following challenge in this project: to design a visual system that would align with the traditional market standards while avoiding certain aesthetic clichés commonly found on the shelves of Brazilian markets. After all, being a new company, Izy’s main mission is to prove itself to the public, while drawing attention to its differentials. In addition, we dealt with the expansion of the target audience’s field of vision; if a few years ago, cleaning products were aimed solely at women, now we are dealing with a much wider range of gender and ages of buyers.
To address this, we drew inspiration from the very plants that lend their names to the fragrances of the products. Our label system always includes illustrations inspired by the shapes of Brazil’s native flora. In this way, we utilize visual elements to evoke the scents of the products, thereby emphasizing one of the brand’s main differentiating factors.
Lastly, we developed four 3D compositions on Blender to showcase the brand’s initial product offerings. All compositions were designed separately to promote each product. We modeled the packaging mockups and 3D objects in each image.
- Agency/Creative: Moscou Design
- Article Title: Label Design for Izy Limpeza Brazilian Household Company
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Belo Horizonte
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: 3D Art, 3D Modelling, Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Naming, Illustration, Label Design
- Format: Bottle, Sleeve
- Substrate: Plastic
- Industry: Chemical
- Keywords: houshold, identity, packaging design, cleaning
Founder & Creative Director: Matheus Augusto Valentim
Founder & Creative Director: Pedro Henrique Ribeiro