Symbol: we created the Pashi’s symbol from a cross-section of a sourdough bread. From the ‘loaf’, we design the cutouts of the ingredients ― flour, water and salt ― using the Fibonacci sequence as inspiration. The logo has fine and delicate lines, gaining a little weight in applications on smaller surfaces. The symbol is also related to the idea of formula ― typical of the lab experience ― and recipes. It is a simple and fine brand, which has total synergy with the owner’s personality.
Type: using the Supra Regular font in lowercase, we created a modern brand, looking like a startup from the year 2020 – what it really is. The name complements our unique symbol and still receives support of the baseline applied Blender font in a circle design: The baking experience. The baseline confirms the concept of a lab, playing with the possibilities of the bread creation from few ingredients
Colors: to complete the fundamental trio of creation of the Pashi’s bakery universe, we use a color palette based on jewel tones. Elegant tones continue to bring bright to the brand, without obvious colors. The use of colored labels in the launching moment was a strategic way to make possible the presence of all the elements with the best cost benefit for a brand that is born in the middle of the 2020-21 pandemic.
- Agency/Creative: My Dear Studio,
- Article Title: Lab BakeryThree Key Ingredients Inspired Brand Identity and Packaging Design by My Dear Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: Barcelona
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Logo Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: lab, mydearstudio, branddesign, logodesign, bakery, bakerybrand
Graphic Design: Rafa Ferro
Concept: Camila Kintzel